Friday, October 7, 2011

Peyton is 4 Months Old!




Hi Everyone -

I am 4 months old and loving life now that I have discovered my hands and have better body control to sit up (assisted of course) for longer periods of time. Sitting up gives me a better view point to watch Jordan and Maggie from as I can't see them as well when I lay down (or at least I don't find them as funny). Speaking of funny, I am laughing now. I love to talk to everyone, especially Jordan, and I find it funny when they talk back to me. The doctor said my social skills are "advanced" - is anyone really surprised? If I even take after Jordan just a little bit this will continue to be true. :) Mommy captured a video of me laughing at Daddy which is pretty cute.



Now that I am 4 months old, I am officially 11lbs. 14oz. (9%). Everyone keeps thinking I have to be 12 lbs because I have gotten some big roles on my thighs, but I still have a few more ounces to go. I am 23 in. tall (10%) and I like to stand up to show you just how tall I am. My head still continues to outpace the rest of my body and is in the 33rd percentile. What can I say, my brains grow fast :) So, all in all, I am small but mighty. 

I have rolled over from my front to my back and am quite surprised when I do that, but I haven't rolled back the other way. I find myself stuck on my side a lot looking at my toys and I don't know how to get back on my back or onto my tummy so I just hang out sideways. 

Well, I continue to do well and hope you all are too. 
Love, 
Peyton


No comments: