We had a fun Halloween weekend to enjoy all of the beautiful weather. We went to Hall"Zoo"een at the Zoo which was a blast. I got to get dressed up in my costume with my good friend Caitlin and we got to go trick or treating at the zoo. Caitlin was Aurora because she likes pink and I was Cinderella because I like to wear glass slippers and say Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo. Peyton didn't dress up because she was too tired.
| Princesses checking out the fish. |
| Nothing like a good hug from my favorite princess. |
| We ran around the whole zoo holding hands. We got lots of oohs and aawws from people as we ran around. |
| Being a princess at the zoo is sooo much fun! |
| I got to pick out a pumpkin and so I looked and looked and looked until I found...... |
| this white one. Daddy says I like to beat to my own drum. All of those orange pumpkins and I picked the white one. |
| Lollipops and Alligators - it doesn't get any better than this. |
| Taking a break on the bench. Whenever I see a bench, I like to go take a little break on it. It was my way of getting to eat another piece of candy but Mommy and Daddy caught on to it pretty quick. |
| Peyton finally woke up at the end and got to see me in my costume :) She is saving her costume for the big day but she still sported the Halloween colors (WHO DEY!). |
We also went to Parky's Farm Halloween for a night time hayride. This place was awesome! It had Halloween lights everywhere and it had hayrides and bounce houses and a kids band. I was begging to go back again another night when we were leaving. Mommy says we will be making this place an annual tradition.
| Can you believe they had a coach for me? Unfortunately, it was a little big. My head didn't even come up to the bottom of the pumpkin. |
| This hayride was amazing. There were lights everywhere and bats and skeletons and pumpkins everywhere you looked. |
| Even Peyton got to go on the hayride with us. She seemed to like the lights and all of the big bumps. |

No comments:
Post a Comment