Grant came over to fish with us at Pepaw Bix's house. Grant and I caught our fish early and then were done.We had fun playing in the tree house while the adults were fishing. (It took Daddy a little longer to catch one.)
My favorite part of fishing is sticking my hands in this cold water and catching the minnows with my bare hands! I like to catch them and then let them go in the lake.

Daddy finally caught one! Notice his very manly princess fishing pole that he used. It's a good thing the fish was big to make up for it. I am not so sure about this fish. It's mouth is a lot bigger than the little fish I catch. Do they have fish this big in Lake Norris where I swim!?!?
I love my cousin Sophia! She is starting to get really fun to play with and even lets me push her in the swing. We were both all smiles playing together.
No comments:
Post a Comment