Thursday, September 1, 2011

2 Big Milestones



I SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!
Last night was a big milestone for me - I slept through the night for the first time ever! It only took 13 weeks for this to happen. Mommy and Daddy were jumping for joy when I woke up at 6:45 today. Apparently this is a big deal. Mommy was talking to me all day about how good I was and that it would be really awesome if I did it again tonight. I am still deciding if I surprise them and do it again tonight or if I get up to see Mommy. I kind of like seeing Mommy in the middle of the night but seeing how excited she was in the morning was worth it too.

Love,
Peyton



MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL IN 2011!
Apparently Peyton sleeping through the night is a bigger deal than my first day of school since she got to write first. I never even knew she woke up in the night so this news wasn't really a big deal to me. However, I did start school this week which I was pretty excited about. I got to wear my cool princess backpack and pick out a new outfit. The coolest part about my school is that it is really close to our house so I get to ride my bike to school each morning. (I'll do a post later on my new bike riding abilities.) I am going to preschool 3 days a week and already have made a bunch of friends. I get to color, sing songs, learn about names and the calendar and numbers and play a lot too. I even learned how to line-up which I think it a pretty cool concept. I like trying to get Mommy and Peyton to line-up at home too.
I am sure I will have more stories about school soon.
Love
Jordan
PS - Mommy made me pose with the sun in my eyes so that is why my eyes are closed in both pictures. She said she will rethink that next time.

No comments: