Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mommy's Gone Crazy with the Camera

Jordan and I have matching shirts with our names on them, so Mommy thought it would be fun to set us up for some pictures. As you can see by some of these pictures, I think she was having more fun than we were.....

Really Mommy - you put me in the flowers??? Thank goodness for the Bumbo chair - otherwise she may have laid me down in them.
Seriously - Mommy just plopped me down in the middle of the flower garden like I was a plant. I do have to admit, it makes for some cute pictures.
Just relaxing by the flowers. I am not really very stable at sitting like this, so it was a quick picture before I fell through the arm hole.
When I was born I didn't take up much room in Jordan's baby stroller, but now I almost take up the whole thing.
Big Sister Jordan running around
Jordan pretending I am her baby
Wow Jordan - too fast!!!





No comments: