Jordan Family Lake Trip 2011
Jordan and Griffin 2.5 years, Grace 7 months, Peyton 10 Weeks

Aunt B, Uncle Josh, Biffin and Grace all flew in from Denver to spend a week down at the lake with Bebop, PopPop and my whole family. We had such a fun week together and I already miss everyone - especially Biffin. We swam, made mud pies, baked muffins, skied, ate ice cream (lots of ice cream thanks to PopPop), fished, boated on the speed boat - and the party boat, played with tons of toys and had so much fun together. It was a great week. Even Peyton wanted to be involved in the activity. She would watch Biffin and I play and especially liked to lay on the blankets with Grace - that is until Grace would try to eat her. It is too hard to write down all of the funny stories and good times we had, but the pictures do a good job on their own - so here you go.....
The Gang - with 4 kids under 2 it is a bit hard to get a perfect photo but we sure had fun trying. Mommy is pretty excited about having 3 girls to dress alike. Don't we look cute in our matching outfits? I can already see this continuing for many more years.
Our first family picture at Lake Norris with all 4 of us. Maggie was too tired from all of her swimming to join the picture, but she was there too.
Bebop and PopPop with Peyton. They were pretty good at keeping Peyton happy the entire week. What a huge help to Mommy and Daddy - and me too (because then I got all of Mommy and Daddy's attention).
"The Babies" - or are they Zebra's? I can't totally tell in this picture. Grace is trying to eat Peyton, so maybe they are animals.
Ok - enough posed pictures. Here are some pictures of what we did all week! We sure did have fun!
Popsicle Cheers! Biffin and I got popsicles at the marina - we picked out the biggest ones they sold. I ate 2 of these during the week, because Mommy and Daddy took me on the jet ski to get one too.

Nothing like fishing with your best bud. We caught a few blue giggles. My favorite was the baby one we caught. We put them all in a bucket and watched Maggie chase them around. Then we let them go before she caught one!
Biffin and I on the Shore Station with our water guns. Ok - Biffin has one, I seem to have dropped mine...how will we get it back? Daddy to the rescue...

I learned how to do a back dive off of the boat....first you just look straight up, put your arms out and put on a big smile.....
then you land perfectly in the water like this.....
or you land flat on your back and make a big splash like this! Look at Daddy's and Aunt B's faces, they can't believe I will try this.

Celebrating after a a good ski! Just kidding - Mommy and Daddy would never really let Biffin pour beer on me, but the bottles did make for some fun in the baby pool on the pontoon boat. We had quite the set up.
Biffin and I tubing with Mommy - so much fun! It got a little boring so we made it more fun by jumping up and down and leaning to get the tube over the wake.

Reading with Mommy on the pontoon boat.
Dumping buckets of water on my head is one of my favorite things to do. Biffin thinks I am crazy but I just love it!

Jetskiing with Mommy and Daddy. We have been to the lake 5 times this year and I wouldn't get on the jet ski, but Biffin jet ski's - so now I do too.
Ok - back to the posed pictures, but they are just too cute to leave out...
Mommy and Peyton hanging on the deck in the morning.
Mommy asked Biffin to sit next to Peyton and this is where he sat. Doesn't he know she is too little to bite yet?
Daddy with the babies.
Big Bertha, Biffin and I - oh wait, the tube is called Big Bertha - not Aunt B! (Aunt B is pretty tiny so it is ok to make this joke)
No comments:
Post a Comment