Thursday, July 28, 2011

Memaw and Pepaw Come to Lake Norris!

Hey Everyone,

It was a great weekend (you can tell by how big of a smile I have on my face), I took Memaw and Pepaw to Lake Norris to stay with Mommy, Daddy, Bebop, and Pop Pop last weekend and we had sooooooo much fun. I showed them how I love to swim, swim, and swim some more. Mommy and Daddy had to drag me out of the water each day otherwise I would just play all night. While we are talking about swimming, I am getting really good, I can put my face underwater and hold my breath for 3-4 seconds, swim with my face in the water, and even do freestyle like my Uncle John (John Carroll). I jump off the dock, the boat, the rafts and I slide down the water slide into the water. You already know that I know how to ski, but I am starting to get pretty good, and I can even ski with no hands (just like Mommy). When I am swimming with everyone I like to give them raspberries on their cheeks and say "you have something on your cheek....its a raspberry" and I love playing the color game with Mommy where I guess colors and she dunks me when I get them wrong. How many 2 years olds play that game???

When we were not playing in the lake I was coloring on my new coloring books from Memaw (thx Memaw) and learnng how to do connect the dots to do my letters and draw better pictures. I have really gotten into that lately and I hope to have the same artistic talent as Bebop so I keep practicing writing my name, drawing ballons, hearts, whales, and fruit.

We had such a great weekend and I want to thank everyone for making my weekend so much fun.

Love ya,

Jordan


I love swimming in the lake (pronounced "yake") with Mommy and Daddy!
Me doing what I do best at the yake! Nothing like waterskiing with a princess wave.
Peyton doing what she does best at the yake - laying around talking to everyone. She has become really animated lately and wants to talk and interact.
Nothing like a relaxing nap on the dock with Pepaw Bix.
All eyes on the fish!
Swimming with all of my favorite guys!
Hanging on the Party Boat with Pepaw Bix and Memaw and Peyton (Phoebe really wanted to have a close-up in the picture).



No comments: