Last week the whole family took a trip down to Lake Norris. It was Peyton's first road trip and she did pretty well on the 4 hour car ride. The whole family came down to celebrate Peyton's first vacation - Gabby, Aunt B, Biffin, and Grace, BeBop and PopPop. Just kidding - Everyone had originally planned to be in town for Peyton's arrival, but since she arrived a month early, we decided to go to the lake instead. We had a ton of fun. The pictures do a better job of showing how much fun we had, so I will let the pictures do the talking.
Biffin and I on our "dragons" in the lake. We had a lot of fun shooting water out of them at each other.
Gabby (my great-grandma) held Peyton just like that for 3 days straight. Grace was able to sneak in for the picture, but other than that Peyton was all Gabby's. She held her and fed her and rocked her and sang to her. Peyton misses her tons (and so does my Mommy!).

Gabby reading Biffin and I our bedtime story. I don't know if Biffin was as into the Princess book as I was.
Peyton looking like she is ready for school in the boat. Now that she is big enough for Newborn sized clothes she can wear real outfits like this one. Doesn't she look cute? Anyway, this was pretty much the extent of Peyton's boat riding - she slept every time we stepped foot on the boat and didn't wake up until we got inside. This was fun for me because then everyone could pay attention to me!

PopPop borrowed this Gator to help get Gabby down to the boat (there are a lot of stairs down to the lake), but I couldn't wait to go for a ride!
BeBop got a Pancake Pen for her birthday so Biffin and I had a lot of fun "eatting" our breakfast. I am flying my butterfly and Biffin is flying his airplane.
I am driving the Party Boat! The only thing more fun than driving the Party Boat is beeping the horn. We I beeped the horn, PopPop would say "BINGO" and we would all laugh. Biffin and I got a little horn happy and we had to set a new rule in place - we are only allowed to beep the horn in the middle of the lake away from all of BeBop and PopPop's neighbors :)

How does this fishing pole work?
There's just something about sitting on the dock and fishing that says Summer.
Happy early birthday BeBop!
No comments:
Post a Comment