Me and the girls in our tutu's
Swinging my hips as I walk across the bridge. There is something about tutu's that make me do that.
My tea party with the lion.

Loving my outfit

Here's my model stance!
Mommy took some pictures while I was waiting to get my outfit. I was playing hide and seek with Daddy. Peek-a-Boo!
This morning I helped out a local boutique by being a little model for their new online website. I got to wear an animal print tutu, a cute hat, and a pretty shirt with flowers. I LOVED my outfit! The best part about it is that I got to take most of the clothes and accessories home with me. It was a fun morning and I made a few new friends. We had fun twirling around in our tutu's and having tea parties with the lion. Mommy isn't a professional photographer but she did take a few pictures while we were waiting for the real pro. They turned out pretty cute but we can't wait for the real ones.
Love ya,
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment