Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Big Girl Room!

I love to read in my big girl bed. Don't I look like a little princess?
My new bed, princess canopy, and all of the pretty ribbons and bows on the wall that Bebop painted.
My very own castle and coaches. I just love this part of my paintings.
More pretty bows and you can see one of my fairies above the door that is opened (that leads to my little sisters room)

Last week I moved into my brand new Big Girl Room! It is so beautiful and I just love everything about it. I love my new bookshelf that looks like a house, my pretty castle on the wall and all of the little fairies that are on the wall. Bebop was so nice to come over and paint my walls. She surprised me with the castle and the coaches that are going next to the castle. Bebop did such a great job painting my room to match my bedspread - I just love it! I am a lucky girl to have a Bebop that can paint like this! I hope she gives me some lessons so I can paint like her someday.

I also just love to read books in my new big girl bed. I go to my new bookshelf and pick out a whole stack of books to read in bed. Most of the time Mommy and Daddy read them to me, but sometimes I just want to read a few to myself. Mommy and Daddy listen to me on the monitor and say I am so cute reading them out loud.

I sleep like a princess in my new room. I was so excited to sleep in it that I even asked to go to bed early the first few nights just so I could read books in my new bed. Mommy and Daddy say I look so small in the twin bed. They say it reminds them of the first time they put me in my crib and I was so tiny. Pretty cute...

This big girl room is just one more sign that I am ready to be a big sister. I am hoping she will come soon so I can meet her!

Love ya,

Jordan

No comments: