
Mommy and I after the ultra sound. I am holding my very own picture of my baby sister as tight as I can.

Here is my Baby Sister from the side - not the best picture but you can see her arm and her cute little nose.

My sister was looking right at me for a while. You can see her eyes nose and mouth here. She is going to be a cutie just like me.
Yesterday, I got to go to Mommy's doctors office to see my little sister for the first time. I was really excited to go to the doctor because I get a lollipop if I am good. This time the doctor looked at Mommy and not at me and it made me very nervous and worried. I was so concerned about Mommy and kept asking if she was ok. I did get to see my sister on the TV but was too worried about Mommy to really pay attention. I just wanted to make sure Mommy was ok which Mommy thought was pretty cute. The best part about the TV is that it printed out pictures of my sister and the doctor gave me my very own picture to take with me. I took it to school and showed all of my teachers and my friends my little sister. I am already a proud big sister and that makes Mommy and Daddy very happy.
The doctor said my little sister is looking good so far and will come out to meet me pretty soon. Mommy is 35 weeks pregnant and the doctor would like to deliver the baby by 39 weeks if she isn't here yet because Mommy's amniotic fluid is low, the placenta is more mature than it should be and the baby is small like I was. Mommy will get lots of ultra sounds over the next few weeks to monitor all of these things so she said she will bring me home more of my very own pictures. I don't get to go again because I was too worried about Mommy. The next time I see my sister will be when I meet her for real. I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment