Wednesday, May 11, 2011

First Trip to the Lake - 2011

Daddy and I after a swim in the cold water, I loved jumping in and out and going for a swim.
Go Daddy Go! He is getting bigger spray every year!

Check out this marina (I mean dock behind the cabin)...Lots of Toys
They even have a princess castle for me to play with, so when I am not playing in the water, I am playing with my "Princesses"
Do you believe this, they have a water slide for me slide down into the water. I think I might be doing this again, and again, and again.


Wow - what a great weekend. We went to Lake Norris to help Bebop and Pop Pop open up the lake house for the summer. It was a great weekend, we had wonderful weather and a great time playing with the new "toys". Pop Pop is now a "redneck pirate" and has a whole fleet of boats at the house. In addition to our ski boat, he has a bass boat, party barge, and a jet ski. We spent the weekend getting them all in the water and playing around a little bit. Daddy, Bebop and Pop Pop all got to ski and I got to swim. The water was a little cold, but I just kept swimming and swimming. We celebrated mother's day while we were in Norris and then again when we got home with Memaw, Bixie Boy, Aunt KK, Uncle Bob, and Sophia. It was a perfect day.

Love ya,

Jordan

No comments: