You will never believe what Mommy and Daddy got for me now...my very own house! It is in the backyard and is going to be just for my sister and I. The neighbors house is being torn down and they are building a new one there so the builder gave us their old tool shed. Daddy, PopPop and Pepaw Bix worked all weekend to install the windows, window boxes, shutter and door. And then they added trim and painted it so it would be pretty (it was this yucky green color). Isn't it so cute? Daddy still wants to add on a deck and Mommy wants me to have a mailbox, so more pictures to come on that. It is starting to get warm enough to play out here so I am sure I will have many adventures to share with you about my new house soon enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! That play house is AMAZING! Jordan is the luckiest girl in the world...
Post a Comment