I am the luckiest girl in Disney World. Belle and Cinderella thought I was so cute they shut the line down and I got to dance with them all by myself. It was Magical. I can twirl my skirt just like the princesses!
Belle is my "favorite" and I know I say that about a lot of things, but this time she really is my "favorite." I ran up to her and tried to plant a big kiss on her cheek.
Cinderella is so pretty. I just cuddled right up with her. When the door opened she was standing there and I gasped and put my hands over my mouth and said "Oh my goodness!" She is just so pretty. I can't believe I met her.
This is Sleeping Beauty. Her name is Aurora. I had to educate Mom and Dad on that one. I haven't seen the movie, but she is a princess so I loved her just the same.

Before we went to Magic Kingdom I got to have breakfast with Mickey Mouse and his gang. It was so cool.

Here I am all ready for my breakfast with Mickey Mouse. Don't I look like his perfect date? I love my Minnie dress and was only going to wear it for breakfast - but how can a girl change from this fancy dress into shorts and a t-shirt for Magic Kingdom? I chose to parade around in this outfit instead in the 90 degree heat!
The parade! This is the Beast and I love him too. He waved right at me.
Look - Snow White and her Prince were blowing me kisses!
So I was a little too tired to like Jasmine (plus I have no idea who she even is), however, Daddy had no problems volunteering to get in the picture with me...not sure why :)

The 2 cutest Minnie Mouses in all of Disney World.

Donald Duck!

And I even met Goofy too! Hugs for everyone!
On Tuesday we drove up to Disney World for a whole day at Magic Kingdom. I just love Mickey and Minnie and all of the Disney Princesses so I had been waiting for this day the entire trip. It was truly a Magical day for all of us. Mommy and Daddy say that I may not remember the experience, but they sure will. They said it was the best genuine excitement and squealing that they have ever seen out of me. I guess I was pretty cute. Anyway, we started the morning off with a wonderful breakfast at Chef Mickey's. They served Mickey Mouse waffles and there was a whole buffet full of my favorite fruits and all of the syrup I could ask for. The best part of all was getting to meet Mickey and Minnie and I sure dressed the part. Everyone in the whole restaurant thought I was pretty cute, so I got lots of attention which I love. I was so excited I barely ate my breakfast because I had to keep an eye out for my characters. Before I knew it they all paraded in and I got to meet each of them! So cool! Minnie was the last one I got to meet and when she walked into the area I could not take my eyes off of her, I stood in the middle of the walkway and watched as she worked her way over to me. When she finally got there I squealed with delight. What a memory
Then we went to Magic Kingdom. The first thing we did was walk straight into the theater and who was waiting there for me??? Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty!!! The door opened and I just gasped at the site of seeing Cinderella standing before me. I ran straight up to her and gave her a huge hug. I have been watching her movie and know all of her songs. I told her about the movie and how I put on Mommies shoes and call them glass slippers and dance with my dolls at the ball. I even showed her my shoes. I have Cinderella and Belle right on my shoes and I wanted to make sure she knew I was wearing them.
After that we rode losts of rides. I loved It's a Small World - the boat was so fun. I also rode on Peter Pan and Pooh Bear and Jasmine's Magic Carpet. I even got to see Mickeys Philharmagic 4D show which was pretty cool.
Then we saw the whole parade with the band and all of the characters. It was so fun. I clapped and waved the whole time. The characters were blowing me kisses and coming right up to give me high fives.
Right before we left I was sad because I got to see all of my favorite characters but not Belle. So Mommy and Daddy found where Belle was and I got to meet her - it was magical! She just loved me as much as I loved her and they shut the line down behind me and let me dance with just Belle and Cinderella. I was squealing with excitement. I could even get my dress to twirl just like Belle and Cinderella. What a "wonderful" end to a magical day.
There are about 300 more pictures than I posted here, but I picked some of my favorites so you can see all of the characters I met. Mommy got a little carried away with the camara. I am not sure who was more excited - her and Daddy or me :)
Love ya
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment