Sunset on Siesta Key with my baby
Our first and last Finck family vacation as a family of 3....
Hanging out with Uncle Steve and Aunt Lucia. Their pool is so fun to play in.
Building sandcastles is fun.....but I think the sand is a little "dirty."

Look a shell....beach babe in my very first bikini. Don't I look beautiful?
Flying with Daddy in the pool....so fun!
Hunting in the ocean for fish and shells and all I caught was a "lily pad".
Running in the surf. I loved splashing and dancing in the shallow water, but I don't like wearing hats.
We just got back from a "wonderful" vacation in Siesta Key (and yes - I really do describe it as "wonderful"). It was our families first trip by ourselves - just the 3 of us - and it is also our last trip just the three of us because my little sister is arriving in just 7 short weeks. The weather in Siesta Key was beautiful and we spent our mornings having breakfast in our sunroom overlooking the ocean, going for walks on the beach and picking up shells and swimming in the pool. It was "wonderful." We spent our afternoons with a little nap (yes - all 3 of us) and then some more pool time and exploring Siesta Key. It was just wonderful.
Pool swimming was my favorite. I liked it better than the ocean and the dirty sand. Mommy and Daddy would try to take me to the ocean. They would get all of our stuff set up and before they knew it, I was walking straight back to the pool and saying I needed to wash my feet off so I could swim in the pool. I set up all of my characters on the side of the pool and would talk to them and help them swim. Mickey and Minnie sure had a good time in the pool and so did the new "Princesses" that I got for the trip. I also got really good at jumping in all by myself. I don't want any help at all swimming around the pool because "I can do it all by myself" as long as I have my trusty swimmies on. I made lots of friends this way because I would just swim right up and say "I Jordan Finck - what's your name?" Everyone thought that was pretty cute and so they would talk to me and watch me swim.
Here is a video of me jumping all by myself!
While we were in Siesta Key we took the opportunity to go visit Mommy's Aunt and Uncle. They are lucky enough to live just 10 miles from Siesta Key so they get this pretty weather all year round. I loved swimming in their very own pool. I had the whole thing to myself which was really fun. I was also very intrigued by their pet parrot named Emma. She is red and she would whistle at me and even said Hello. Aunt Lucia and Uncle Steve fixed us a very nice dinner. It was a lot of fun to get to catch up with them.
We also went to Disney World since we were only 1.5 hours away for the day. This was such a big deal that I am writing a whole separate post below on this experience. It was Magical.....
Love ya
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment