Here we are - Griffin, Grace and me - in our matching outfits. With all of the candy - it was hard to get us to sit still for a picture!
Snack Time with "Biffin" - he climbed right up in the same chair as me!
Biffin and I made Easter bunny cakes complete with green color coconut for the grass. Didn't they turn out great? We had a lot of fun and ate a lot of the frosting and easter eggs while we were baking.
Lots of love from Aunt B and Uncle Josh
Hunting Easter eggs in Gabby's backyard.

The Easter bunny brought me a big girl bike for Easter complete with a princess helmet. This is me concentrating hard on taking it for my first bike ride.
Kissing cousins - yes, Daddy is from Kentucky so it is ok (and it makes for a pretty cute picture)
Hunting Easter Eggs
Dying Easter eggs is hard work. Biffin and I had eggs in each hand and colors were everywhere but we had lots of fun.

This year I actually sat on the Easter Bunny's lap without crying. I finally discovered he will bring me gifts so I should probably be nice to him :)
Last weekend for Easter Mommy, Daddy, Maggie and I drove to Gabby's house in Iowa to spend the holiday with Gabby, BeBop and PopPop and Biffin, Gracie (as I call her), Aunt B and Uncle Josh. It was a fun weekend spent doing lots of Easter things like baking cakes, dying eggs and my favorite - hunting eggs! The Easter Bunny knew I wouldn't be home and he delivered all of my gifts and eggs to Gabby's house. Biffin and I probably picked up 100 Easter eggs and we had so much fun doing it. Afterwards we were on a bit of a sugar high. The Easter Bunny is going to learn his lesson for next year - only 2 M&Ms in each egg - not 5 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment