Monday, March 21, 2011

My Little Sister at 27 Weeks

My little sister is looking right at the camera in this picture. You can see her dark eyes, nose and mouth. She already has a cute little nose like me.
Here is her profile. The ultra sound technician said she had the cutest pouty lips and button nose - that is what she said about me too!

Mommy and Daddy got to see my little sister again yesterday - isn't she so cute? I think she looks just like me already and Mommy and Daddy do too. They said her profile looks just like mine did at this age - pouty lips and all. My little sister is now 27 weeks and continues to grow in Mommy's tummy. The doctor told Mommy and Daddy that my sister is developing right on track which is great news! She is a little over 2 pounds and about 15 inches long right now. Mommy and Daddy saw her yawning and stretching in Mommy's belly which they said was pretty cute. Mommy gets another ultra sound at 35 weeks and I get to go to this one and see my sister on the screen. Isn't that cool?

I still tell all of my friends that Mommy has a baby in her belly and she is growing in there until June. I am not totally sure what June is but that is when Mommy and Daddy say I can meet my little sister so I can't wait. I also like to lift up Mommy's shirt to see if I can see my sister. I peek in Mommy's belly button, but I haven't been able to see her yet.

Love,

Jordan




No comments: