Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy and Memaw!

Singing Happy Birthday to Memaw
Sneaking a lick of the frosting :)
Helping Daddy blow out his candles (yes - that is drool coming out of my mouth. I haven't quite mastered the art of blowing out candles)
Between Memaw and Daddy's birthday, last week was a full week of birthday parties. Birthday parties are my favorite! I had so much fun preparing for both of the parties. I baked Memaw a really chocolately cake complete with pink icing and lots of sprinkles. She was so surprised (even though I ruined the surprise when I told her about it :)) and she just loved my cake. I really loved it and all of the sugar had me hyped up and dancing and singing all night. For Daddy I made a cupcake cake in the shape of a bear. Daddy takes me on bear hunts around the house and they are my favorite (yes - I have lots of "favorites"). I get on Daddy's back and we hunt Maggie, or Mommy or my stuffed animals. I think it is pretty fun so I wanted to make his cake in the shape of a bear. I also love to have balloon fights with Daddy so Mommy and I blew up lots of balloons and had them ready to get him when he got home from work. We had so much fun celebrating.

Sunday I took Memaw to the circus for her birthday. What a fun and crazy show! It was my first circus and I got to get a snow cone in a really expensive elephant cup. It was delicious and helped keep my attention for the first hour of the circus. We got to see elephants, baby horses (miniture ponies), clowns, tigers, and the flying trapeez. It was very cool.


No comments: