Helping PopPop blow out his candles.
I love to be the present helper. I got to help Aunt KK open all of her cards and presents.
Me with the Birthday Girl! Can you believe Aunt KK is 9 months pregnant?? She looks great!
That's right, we had 3 birthdays in the family last week. It was a huge birthday celebration weekend for both of my Aunts and my PopPop. I love birthdays and have learned how to sing Happy Birthday, open cards and presents and blow out candles (sort of...I kinda spit on the cake). I am just practicing for my big 2nd birthday in a few months.
I went out to dinner with Aunt KK and it was lots of fun. She is going to have a baby in a few weeks and Mommy was trying to explain it to me. Mommy asked me if there was a baby in Aunt KK's tummy and I looked at it really hard. At first I thought she was tricking me so I studied Aunt KK's tummy really hard, but Mommy is crazy - there isn't a baby in there - it is just a tummy. So I looked back at Mommy and said "no baby" and then she asked if Sophia was in there and that is really confusing because I don't even know a Sophia yet. So I determined there is no baby in Aunt KK's tummy. Her baby must be getting dropped off by a stork.
I had breakfast with PopPop out on the deck. He let me blow out his candles which was pretty fun. I even sang his birthday song, but I got a little mixed up and put my name in the song instead of his. It seemed like it was my birthday since I got to do everything so I got a little mixed up.
Aunt B and I celebrated over Skype. I got to talk to her and watch her open all of her presents. I even got to blow her a birthday kiss on Skype. I got to see Griffin too, he was wishing his mom a very happy birthday by playing with the Bengals Coozie we got him (much to uncle Fudge's disliking).
On Sunday night I got to have a sleep over at Bebop's while Mommy and Daddy went to the Reds playoff game. The Reds did not win, but we are very proud of the way they played this year and look forward to a great year next year (obviously that is Daddy typing). Anyway, it was a great week!
Love ya,
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment