PARTY! I had such a fun weekend full of parties. First I had my friend London's 2nd birthday party at the Young Chefs Academy. I made my very own pizza from scratch and I was pretty proud of myself. I got to put the pizza sauce (which I ate) and cheese and pepperoni (which I also ate) on the pizza before they put it in the oven. While they were cooking London served some great cupcakes on a stick that looked just like Elmo. I really liked those Elmo cupcakes.
On Sunday Daddy had his annual Turkey Fry for the Bengals game. The Bengals won and Daddy fried 2 turkeys and all of his friends came over and some of mine too. It was fun to have everyone at our house to play with my toys, stickers, and in my tunnel. We had a blast!
I was not sure about the dough at first, it felt a little like Playdoh, but I was still a bit nervous.
Daddy finally talked me into wearing the hat long enough Mommy to snap this cute pic.
I was supposed to pat the dough to knead it, but hitting it works much better!
Stirring up the dough. I really liked playing with the flower.
No comments:
Post a Comment