Well I had such a fun week last week with Daddy. Mommy went to Japan and Singapore for a whole week, so Daddy and I hung out together all by ourselves. We had so much fun playing together. He taught me some new games my favorite of which is Hide and Seek. Daddy closes his eyes and counts to 10 out loud while I "hide" then he is supposed to come find me. I haven't quite figured this part of the game out yet. While he counts I run away but when he gets close to 10 I start running back to him with my hand over my eyes so I can't see. We both just think this is super funny. He really wanted to make sure I had fun when Mommy wasn't here so he also took me to the pool, the park, got me a turtle sandbox, and even played with all of my Thomas trains. He also helped me talk to Mommy on Skype every night before I went to bed. Mommy was just getting up for her day, but she would call us on the computer and I could see her and talk to her. I always gave her a kiss on the lips before I went to bed. The computer screen has a lot of spit marks, but it was otherwise pretty cute.
Mommy got home for the long weekend so we made the most of being together. Friday night I was still into Daddy and kind of punished Mommy for leaving me, but Saturday I was Mommies girl again which made her very happy. We went to the zoo, the park, the bubble fountains and the pool. While I was at the bubble fountain at the park Mommy and Daddy got me an ice cream which I proceeded to devour (and spill some all over myself), but not before I had a few "Cheers" with my ice cream and Mommy and Daddy's cone.
Monday was the last day at the pool so we were allowed to bring Maggie in the evening. It was so fun to swim with Maggie and all of the other funny dogs. I had so much fun and didn't let the dogs jumping in all around me scare me one bit. Maggie had fun - maybe too much because she was so sore the next day she couldn't go up the stairs.
I am getting to be quite the talker and learned a few new words while Mommy was away one of which is the word "funny." I now love to do something funny and then tell you "I'm funny." If you do something funny I will tell you you're funny too. I even think Maggie is pretty funny so I tell her she is funny too. Mommy says she will attempt to get this on video because it is - well - funny.
Love ya,
Jordan
Hi Peacock!

Ice Cream cones are the best...Cheers!!!

Running through the fountains, I would get quite the surprise when one would shoot up right in front of me.


I love putting my head on the fountain. It feels funny in my hair and also makes everyone watching laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment