Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lake Norris

Last weekend I got to go on my last vacation of the summer down to Lake Norris and I had a blast. I have gotten really comfortable swimming in the lake with my life jacket and love to jump off the back of the boat into Mommy and Daddy's arms. I have gotten very vocal in the last 2 weeks (Daddy says this is called a "language explosion" which just means I talk a lot) and I like to tell everyone exactly where I want them. When I jump off the back of the boat I first point to the water and say "Mommy right here. Daddy right here." so I have them just where I want them.

This weekend was especially fun because my cuz Griffin came in from Denver. Ok - my Aunt B and Uncle Josh were fun too, but Griffin is my favorite. We are on the same level you know. We had tons of fun swimming, playing in the sand and mud pie maker, and having snacks together. I am looking forward to many more trips to the lake with Griffin.


Getting ready for my big jump. I like to wave to everyone first.
Jumping off the back. Daddy is right there to catch me, but only because I told him to go "Right Here"
Beautiful Lake Norris. Doesn't the boat look good in that emerald water?
Snack time with Griffin. Notice the dogs also know it is snack time and are hanging out right by us. I don't know why they do that.
This is our Mega Station. It is huge! We can all relax and hang out on it when Griffin isn't jumping into the middle. Griffin just loved this thing.

I figured out I could put my face out just a little bit and get soaked with the water coming off the back of the boat. I thought this was funny and did it the whole way home.



No comments: