Sunday was the first time I got to meet Thomas in real life and it was AWESOME! You all know how much I love Thomas the train or really any "Choo Choo" so this was just a dream come true. I was so excited and had a blast, but I think the pictures show it best...
My first ride on the Thomas train. I am so excited I can hardly contain myself!
I was smiles the whole way. Can you believe I was on a real train?
My first tattoo. I actually got 2. 1 of Thomas and 1 of Rosie and I show them to EVERYONE!
There he is. Right there behind me. He was pretty huge in real life.
Sir Topham Hat is a little scary. I wasn't really a fan of him.
The big Thomas slide was pretty cool, but it was for big girls so I just got to see it from the outside, maybe next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment