Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!


Here is my Halloween costume. I am Marie from the Aristocats!
Mommy, Maggie and I dressed up for Halloween and sat next to the pumpkins we carved in the morning. I designed my own pumpkin on the computer and then Daddy carved it (right) and Mommy carved a Mickey Mouse pumpkin for me. I helped get all of the seeds and "goop" out of the pumpkins. I was so brave- I just reached my hand in and pulled it out. Then I would say "gross."
I love being a kitty cat! I have real paws and whiskers and even a pink nose.


Marie from the back - pink bow and tail - just like the real Marie.



Happy Halloween everyone! I had so much fun at Halloween last night. I got all dressed up as one of my favorite things - a Meow. Specifically, I was Marie from the Aristocats which is my favorite movie. I even got to have my nose painted and whiskers put on my face. I loved to go look in the mirror to see my kitty face.


We went to a Halloween party in our neighborhood and I had so much fun running around with all of the big kids. I completely wore myself out before we even started Trick or Treating. I went to a few houses to get some candy and I practiced saying Trick or Treat all the way up the driveway but when I got to the door I got stage fright and couldn't say it. I did say Thank You though when I got my candy. I have a whole pumpkin full of candy that Mommy is hoping I forget about. I had so much fun last night that Mommy and Daddy couldn't wake me up this morning. I was still too worn out. They picked me up from my crib (I was wearing my scary bones pj's) and I just snuggled in and went right back to sleep. Halloween was so much fun - I can't wait for next year.


Love ya,

Jordan




No comments: