Hey Everyone,
WOW, I did not remember how much fun fall was. Mommy and Daddy told me that I played in the leaves when I was 9 months old and they have some pictures to prove it, but now that I am 1 year older I have to tell you that I really love these "leaves". We went outside into the backyard and Daddy raked a whole bunch into a pile and I just loved playing in them. We would throw them up into air and then I would try to catch them. It was so much fun.

For Mommy and Daddy's anniversary (3 years for those counting), we took a trip down to Lake Norris for the weekend to do some swimming, skiing, and walking. We had great weather and it even warmed up enough to go for a swim. Maggie thought the water was too cold so I had to go get her toy b/c she would not go swimming after it. Do you believe that, I am tougher than my doggie...I must have gotten daddy's gift of body heat, b/c he was cold, but was I having so much fun that I stayed warm. Bebop and Pop Pop keep making the house a playhouse for me and my cousin Griffin. They built a nice flat spot with these huge rocks for me to climb on and they put in a slide off the stairs so i can slide my way down to dock. It was much fun, I wanted to do it "again and again and again".
Love ya,
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment