
Well, this post is a little late, but I wanted to give you some updates in my world of everyday living. A few weeks ago I went and stood next the potty and started telling Mommy and Daddy it was a potty. Well, obviously they knew that already but they were happy I knew it. But they are a little slow sometimes because I wasn't trying to tell them the name of the object (but I do love to do that), I was trying to tell them I wanted to sit on the potty. So they finally sat me on the potty and guess what I did??? I went #2! They were shocked - and I thought it was pretty funny. I love when I can surprise Mommy and Daddy like that. So - the whole weekend I went to the potty in the potty. Mommy and Daddy carried my little potty in the trunk everywhere we went and I used it - even in the parking lots :) But then on Sunday night Mommy left for London and I decided to give up my pottying for a while. Part of me still wants to use it because then I can wear the big girl panties I got to pick out so sometimes I ask to go sit on the potty and read some books and occasionally it works out. At school my friends go potty on the potty and so I like to go sit with them (there are multiple potties lined up and lots of books). The other day I went #2 on it - so this time I got to shock the teacher. My teacher thinks I am almost ready to start this potty business full time so stay tuned for more news on this subject in the next few months.
No comments:
Post a Comment