I LOVE HALLOWEEN!
I'm a Fairy Princess. Like my pointy shoes?
Celebrating with Mommy and Daddy.
Even a princess needs her sleep.
Celebrating Halloween with a few of my cute friends.
Happy Halloween! So - what do you think? Am I cute as a Fairy Princess or what? I had so much fun on my first Halloween and it was a very big day. It all started with a breakfast outing to our favorite bagel shop dressed in my Halloween Outfit (not costume yet...that's right I had an outfit for the morning and a costume for the evening). Daddy shook his head when I told him about this, but mommy thinks it is very funny. After breakfast, I took a quick nap and then got dressed up in my costume and headed out to trick or treat with Grandma Bruce, Grandpa Bix, Aunt Kristen, and Aunt Dink and Dennis. I had so much fun crawling around their new house and playing with some new toys.
After a bit of trick or treating at Kelly's where I got my first candy (M&M's), don't worry I did not eat them, but I sure tried to eat the package. Next, we headed to dinner with some of my friends who were dressed up as cute as me. Valmik and Eden were dressed up as a vampire and chick and together we looked pretty awesome hanging out at Habits Cafe while all our Mommies and Daddies had dinner. After dinner, we stopped by uncle John's house to show him my costume and then it was off to bed. I had a great first Halloween, but if it is this busy every year, I am really going to need that Sugar Buzz Mommy told me about. Now I see why they give out candy on Halloween.
Got to catch some Z'sssss!
Love ya,
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment