Here goes Mommy dressing me up again. Don't I make a cute pilgrim? I can't believe Mommy handed me this whole loaf of bread. I couldn't figure it out at first, but then I took a big bite. I really love bread. Well, Mommy and Daddy say Thanksgiving is a day for us to reflect on everything we are thankful for and for me that is a lot of stuff. I am thankful for my amazing grandparents who spoil me and take care of me every week, my Aunt B and Uncle Fudge, and Aunt Kristen and Uncle Bob. I am thankful for all my great friends and most of all my Mommy and Daddy who love me more than anything in the world. I am also thankful for Maggie (my dog) but I could do without some of those full face licks in the morning. I love you all and I am thankful for a great first 10 months.
Love ya and Happy Thanksgiving
Jordan
1 comment:
I'm thankful for you too Jordan! I miss you so much and can't wait to see you this Christmas! I love you!!!
Post a Comment