Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

I looked so cute on Halloween, I wanted Grammy and Pop Pop to see me in person so I wore my costume again to Mommy's birthday dinner!
How big is Jordan?

Our new house is really starting to take shape, my room is the one on the top left.

Check out Mommy and Daddy's walk in closet, I think there will be room for my clothes in the future!

Check me out, I am playing in my future backyard!

Well, weekends are usually all about me, but this weekend was all about Mommy. That's right I said weekend - not just one day, but multiple days. If Mommy gets to celebrate her birthday 4 days in a row, then I can't wait for my birthday. I should at least get to celebrate for a full week! On Thursday night, I had my first sleepover with Grammy. We had so much fun watching movies and eating popcorn. Just kidding, that's what Grammy wanted to do, but I was too tired for that. I just went to bed instead. Grammy was proud of me (and thankful too) because I slept for 12 hours without waking up. While I was doing all of that sleeping, Mommy and Daddy went to Miami University and went out to all of their favorite restaurants and bars to celebrate Mommy's birthday. They had so much fun they barely missed me :) Friday and Saturday night were little family parties for Mommy. We all had a lot of fun getting to hang out with the family. I like eating dinner now too - so it makes it fun for everyone. Saturday we hung out at the new house for a long time. We can finally walk through the whole thing. We have stairs and walls and everything. I just love my new room, but I think I will like it even more when I can crawl on the floor. Right now I am not allowed because I will get splinters.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that I have had 2 field trips recently with my grandparents. Grandma and Grandpa took me to the aquarium. I just LOVE watching all of the fish. I can reach out and almost touch them. They have tunnels there where the fish swim all around me which I just love. Then, Grammy and PopPop took me to the farm. I got to see miniature horses, pet bunnies and listen to the chickens make noise. I can't wait for more field trips in the future.

Today is Griffin's birthday so I just have to say - HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRIFFIN! I can't believe you are 1 year old!

Love ya!

Jordan


1 comment:

The Glunks said...

happy birthday brooke! i love all of jordans adorable updates. keep them coming! she is adorable.