Saturday, October 24, 2009

House Progress

Maggie & Me Hanging Out in the Apartment

My First Skyline
Check out my new hat!

A big hole!
A big basement
It's starting to look like a house (I think)
It is really tall!
That is my future kitchen
Hi Everyone,

Check out my future home, it is coming along great. They have the entire first floor framed and are going to start working on the second floor this week. It is really starting to take shape. Mommy and Daddy drive me by it almost every other night, but it is fun to see the progress. We also met some of the future neighbors and they have little kids (just like me) and one even has a pool for me to swim (and I won't be freaked out when they put my face in the water...see previous post).

We are settling into week 2 in the apartment and things are getting better. Maggie continues to eat the dinner from the night before out of the garbage can and I continue to crawl everywhere and play with whatever I find. I try to climb into the bathtub, even when there is no water, I play with artificial tree, Maggie's water dish, and any piece of dirt or leaves I find on the floor. Yesterday, I even shut the door so Mommy could not get into my play room. I just wanted a little privacy.

I am also trying to take advantage of the last warm days of the fall and get some swinging in at the park between rainy days. Check out my new hat, it keeps my ears warm when I am swinging in the wind. Best of all, check this out, I had my first Skyline Chili experience. Daddy is so proud of me, I only had some of Mommy's beans and rice 3-way, but Daddy says it is a step in the right direction and if I ever have trouble pooping he says he will get me a taste of the good stuff and that problem will be solved immediately.

Gotta run now for a quick nap to keep my energy up. See you soon!

Lova ya,

Jordan

No comments: