Sunday, October 11, 2009

My New Home (only temporary)



They Almost Packed Me!

Mommy & Me in front of our new home (it will look a lot nicer soon...I hope)

I think that is my room behind us!

Hey Everyone,

We had a very busy weekend. We moved from our home (and my beautiful nursery) into a tiny apartment in Oakley while our new home is being built. Mommy and Daddy packed the entire house and they were so busy packing they almost packed me...Just Kidding. The movers came on Saturday and while they were moving over 200 things, I was playing with Grandma Bruce and Aunt Kristen having a blast. It was very sad to leave my first home and the only place I have ever lived, but Mommy and Daddy said our new home will have tons of room for me to crawl, walk, and run and we will have a big back yard for me and Maggie to play.

Our new apartment is pretty nice, I have lots of room to crawl, and an entire room for my toys. I like to crawl around the apartment, chase Maggie, and play hide n' seek with daddy. He is not a very good hider, because I always find him. We still go on long walks and still watch the 4-1 AFC North Division leaders Cincinnati Bengals every Sunday (Daddy made me write the last part).

Anyway, I will keep you updated with pictures of our new house as it is being built and our life in our apartment. I can't wait to show you my new playroom.

Love ya,

Jordan


No comments: