Monday, October 19, 2009

We survived week 1...and had a little fun too

I love the doctor. The paper on the table is great, but unfortunately I am not allowed to eat it.

I'm ready for my close-up!

My first trip to Nordstrom to try on shoes! Now I know why Aunt Kristen loves Nordstrom so much. I got the prettiest silver shoes.

Who says you need water to have fun in the bath tub?


Well we survived week 1 in our apartment. I absolutely love my new room and the entire apartment. I can crawl all over the entire place and explore everything I want. So, even though Mommy and Daddy think we are a little "cramped" (whatever that means), I am having lots of fun crawling from room to room and pulling all the toilet paper off the roll (that part it is great, it just keeps coming and coming as long as I keep pulling).

I had my 9 month doctors appointment this week. Can you believe I am already 9 months old? If you can't believe that, you won't believe how big I am....drum role please.....I am 19 lbs. 10 oz. and 28 inches long. Well, technically we can say I am 28 inches tall now that I am standing up. I am in the 60th percentile for everything (height, weight and head size), which means my body finally caught up with my head size (thank you dad) so now I am all even (thank you mom). The doctor gave me a perfect bill of health and even gave me a few shots to make sure I stay that way, I never like those, but mommy and daddy give me special treatment afterwards.

Guess what? This week I got to go shoe shopping at Nordstroms with Aunt Kristen. They have so many pretty shoes and they treated me like a little princess, which I think I deserve. I just loved putting all of the shoes in my mouth although I don't think that the workers liked that. I finally settled on the prettiest (and tastiest) pair of silver shoes. I am sure there will be pictures of me in my pretty silver shoes in a future post.

Sunday I had my 9 month old pictures taken by my favorite photographer Lisa Hezlep (http://www.hezlepphotography.com). They are going to be so cute (if I do say so myself). I can't wait to see them when she has them ready. We took them in the park. It was a beautiful fall day and we got lots of pictures of me discovering the leaves, and by discovering I mean putting them in my mouth. I even got a few in my Halloween costume...just wait- it is adorable. I'll post a few of our favorite shots when we get them.

Talk to you soon.
Love
Jordan



No comments: