Here is the mean goat that got a little too close to me. I thought it looked like Maggie, but it was much meaner than her.
Look at me standing so tall!
So many pumpkins, so hard to chose the perfect one.
Here it is! I found the perfect pumpkin!
Happy Birthday Aunt Kristen!!! I had so much fun at your birthday dinner.
I had such a fun weekend. It all started with a super fun birthday dinner for my aunt Kristen. It was so much fun. Everyone thought I was so cute. I sort of stole the show, but I am getting used to that. Hopefully Kristen didn't mind.
Sunday, I went to my first pumpkin patch! I was a bit confused at first because Mommy and Daddy called me their little pumpkin before I was born. I just kept looking at these big orange round things and I couldn't figure out why they called me pumpkin. I don't think I look like one of those. The pumpkin patch was pretty fun. I got to see chickens, bunnies, pigs (those were more stinky than I am some times), and goats. I liked to stand up at the fence and peek in to see the animals until the goat got a little too close for Mommy and Daddy's comfort. I just wanted to pet it like I do Maggie. Apparently, babies aren't supposed to pet goats. Anyway, I got to go out in the pumpkin patch where I picked out my favorite pumpkin. It was almost as big as I am and I think I could fit inside of it. I am sure Mommy is crazy enough to think of this too.
Love ya,
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment