Monday, September 28, 2009

Getting into Trouble


Yes, this is a bow in my hair. I finally have enough hair to hold the bow. I think I look pretty cute, but Daddy says I look ridiculous.

Crawling has turned out to be pretty cool. Now I can go anywhere I want to whenever I want to. The only thing stopping me is Mommy and Daddy. I love to chase Maggie around the house and think it is a pretty funny game. I am not sure how fun Maggie thinks this game is in her old age. She seems to just be annoyed that she has to keep getting up and walking away when I get close. I also love to crawl all over the whole house and look for all of the little imperfections in Mommy's cleaning job. I am great at finding little pieces of dirt, leaves and dog hair that Mommy didn't find when she was cleaning. I think she needs better glasses because I can find this stuff all over the house, even after she cleans. As soon as I find it, I put it in my mouth. Dirt doesn't taste as good as I thought it would, but its also not so bad.

I am turning into quite the lake baby and got back from another trip to Lake Norris last night. We had a ton of fun, but it rained a lot so we didn't get to go out in the boat as much as I wanted. When we did Mommy and Daddy skied as usual, but I was pretty shocked to see Grandma and Grandpa ski too. I had no idea they could do that, so it was pretty fun to see them out there on the lake.

All of this crawling is wearing me out so I need to get to bed. Talk to you later...

Love
Jordan

No comments: