
I have been a learning machine this past week and am very proud of all of the new things I can do. For starters, I have learned that crawling is only temporary and I can’t wait to figure out this walking thing. I love to pull myself up so I can stand on everything….the TV stand (I wish I could just touch that TV), the coffee table, Mommy and Daddy’s legs, but especially my crib. Can you believe Mommy and Daddy keep me in that thing? It looks like I am in jail. I used to love to peek through the slats and look for Maggie and Mommy and Daddy, but now I can look OVER the slats and it is a whole new world. Mommy thinks I am pretty cute standing so tall after my naps, but I am a little upset because she took down my bumper. I was really getting the hang of stepping on that thing. I think I could have escaped from my jail if she would have left it up a little longer.
My other new “trick” is talking. I love to talk, talk, talk. Mommy says I take after Daddy in that respect. Daddy would argue otherwise :) I will talk to everyone and everything. My latest word is ma ma ma ma – which Mommy is pretty excited about but Daddy still claims he doesn’t hear me saying it. I am secretly working on da da da so he will be happy too.
Guess what else I got to do this week? I went to a Gymboree Play Gym! It was so much fun and I absolutely loved it. This is where Mommy and Daddy really realized I am a little socialite. I loved to talk to the other babies and crawl all over everything. The other babies weren’t as interested in me, but that is ok – I kept trying anyways. I particularly loved this one babies socks and kept crawling over and taking them off. Apparently that is not good manners because Mommy and Daddy moved me away from him. The class was fun, we sang songs and got to play with this big parachute. I hope I get to go again soon.
Talk to you all soon.
Love Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment