At 9 weeks I finally fit into my new leopard skin outfit from Aunt Kristen and Uncle Bob, Mommy says I look "Fab-u-lous" but Daddy worries about how much my future wardrobe is going to cost to match my current one that has already taken over his closet.
My Aunt Becca also came to see me this week from Cleveland. I know what you are thinking, I have lots of aunts, I already count 8, but I am not sure because I don't know what counting is yet. Mommy says Becca's smile is contagious and apparently I proved this point because I smiled at her more than I have smiles at anyone else.
Now, I have to tell you about Daddy's favorite holiday (besides Christmas). They call it St. Patty's day and Mommy dressed me up in my green outfit and we went out to celebrate. I don't think I am Irish, but Daddy says I am on this day, and I trust him. We had a great time and in addition to Amstel Light and Key West Ale, I learned I like Guiness (well I did not really try it, but it does look good in the picture next to me).
Mommy and Daddy also took me to the Zoo 2 times thanks to the season pass that Grandma Bruce got me for Christmas. Do you believe that...I was getting Christmas gifts before I was even born. It is a great time of year to go to the Zoo, the polar bears were swimming, the lions and cheetahs were running, and the giraffes were eating 5 ft from me. Of course when I say I saw these things, what I mean is mommy and daddy saw these and told me because I was sound asleep the entire time. I hope to stay awake longer the next time we go.
Well that's all for now, I have another busy week ahead with a final four party in my honor and several play dates with the girls (and boy).
Love Ya!
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment