Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm A Dipshipper!!!

So, Mommy says I am officially a Dipshipper. I don't totally get what it means, but apparently I get to be one of the girls. All of Mommy's housemates came to see me this weekend (Dipship is the name of the house they lived in at Miami). Aren't I so lucky??? That means I have 5 more "extended aunts." Pretty cool - huh? My "extended aunts" are so fun. We played, stayed up all night and best of all they all held me lots and told me how pretty I am. Apparently now I am the prettiest girl in the house (I finally beat out Berkie for this prestigous title). 

One thing I didn't totally get was that Mommy kept leaving the house with my aunts, and I never went with her. This was really a first for me to be without Mommy for so long.....and I LOVED it because I got to hang out with Daddy all day and all night (Mommy really loved it!). Daddy and I went on a walk to get milkshakes and visited the neighbors for an adult beverage. Then we just watched movies together and took a few naps. It was so much fun!!! Way more fun then hanging with Mommy. 

All in all, I had an awesome weekend!!! Now I get to leave to go to Key Largo!!!! Talk to you all next week. 

1 comment:

Brittni, Josh & Griffin said...

Jordan looks so grown up with the dipshippers!!! I am so glad she got to meet her "EXTENDED" aunts ... and I appreciate the "extended" part : )

Miss you!