Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hangin' with my Peeps @ 6 weeks

My 6th week was jam packed with lots of fun stuff. Mommy captured my last playdate with 3 of my friends. We hang out at least once a week. I think they are pretty fun - at least when I am awake. I'm the baby of the group by 8 days. Then there is Eden who is always sleeping. I was beginning to wonder if she ever opened her eyes. Mommy wishes I would sleep as good as she does. Charlotte is next and she is always dressed up. She even got to wear a bow on her head this week. Valmik is the oldest. Mommy says he is very lucky to get to hang out with 3 pretty girls all the time...She says he's a ladies man and I am going to be a heart breaker.

I am starting to smile more frequently, especially in the mornings, I get a nice meal and when my belly is full I let mom and dad know how happy I am.  I am definately a morning person (like my dad) and I have to smile a lot then because in the evening I can get a little grumpy.

Mommy got good news on Friday from the doctor. She is all done with her shots. She has been giving herself shots everyday since May so she wouldn't get blood clots while she was pregnant with me. 330 shots - I can't count yet but that sounds like a lot to me. She says it was a small price to pay to have me. She was so happy to be done with her shots that we got to go out to dinner to celebrate.




2 comments:

Brittni, Josh & Griffin said...

Oh my goodness - that is one cute smile! I love her and miss her so much! Congrats on being done with the shots - you are one tough cookie!

K said...

Can't wait to meet you tomorrow lil' one!!