Saturday, March 7, 2009

Key Largo or Bust - I'm 7 Weeks and Looking Sweet!




Hey Everyone!  Mommy and Daddy are super excited because we are leaving for Key Largo on Sunday.  They tell me that I am going to get to see this beautiful thing called the ocean, but I'm just excited to get to see some new lights that are different than the ones in Oakley.  They also say we are going on this thing called an airplane and I have to be quiet, I told I can't make any promises, but I will do my best.  Mommy also got me a 7 week birthday present, check out my cool sunglasses, I will be styling on the beaches of the Florida Keys.

Everything else is going well, I am still a social butterfly and go on walks and play-dates almost everyday and mommy just carries me all over the house while she cleans, cooks, and works on framing even more pictures of me.  There are pictures of me in every room in the house and there is even a whole wall devoted to me.  I am starting to get a big head about it apparently b/c mommy and daddy keep saying it is in the 50 percentile.  

We also celebrated Daddy's birthday this week, I got him a card and gave him a night off from my colic.  I also got invited to my 2nd birthday party in almost as many weeks.  We celebrated Uncle Bob's, Grandma Bruce, and Daddy's birthday at their favorite restaurant.  Mommy says even though it was their birthday I stole the show and people just kept stopping by to say how pretty I am.  Apparently I am something of a big deal, I just do my thing and they go wild.

Being 7 weeks is pretty cool, I can hold my head up pretty good now and I am really starting to smile and I can do cool things like roll my tongue.  I can also make some new sounds like "Coo" and "Ga" and "Ehh" and daddy keeps trying to get me to say "dada" but it just makes me smile even more...he thinks he is funny, I just humor him and give him a smile. 

All of my Aunts from this place called the "Dipship" came to see me this weekend and they all think I am very cute.  I got to stay up late with girls and we just laughed and laughed (and I just cried a little).

That's it for now, I will write more from the beach.  Check you later!

No comments: