Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hey Everyone,

I just got back from a wonderful week in Key Largo, Florida with mom and dad and my friends Stacy, Ian, and Grant.  We saw and did so many things that I thought I would create a top 10 list of my favorite things for the week, but the best part of all was spending time with my family and creating a great week of memories.

10.  My 1st airplane ride (by the way, Mommy says I was really good and several people complimented me).  Mommy likes to make me fly like a plane to relive the experience.













9.  Celebrating Daddy's 29th Birthday with ice cream and party hats













8.  Being closer to Cuba than Miami - not sure I want to get any closer to Cuba













7.  Celebrating my 8 Week Birthday in Paradise










6.  Partying with the Spring Breakers in Key West (I am somewhat of a lightweight - 50th percentile in weight/height)













5.  Watching the sunset over the Florida Keys










4.  Cruisin' through the River of Grass in the Everglades and seeing the gators on an airboat (that's right they took me on an airboat - don't tell child services.)










3.  Taking my first swim in the pool (Daddy says I am going to be a backstroker)













2.  Getting my feet wet with my first dip in the Ocean and feeling the sand between my toes (not sure I like the sand so much).













1.  FUN in the SUN with Mommy and Daddy








1 comment:

Brittni, Josh & Griffin said...

Awwww!!!! I just read your blog and want to trade lives sometime. Your trip looks awesome! It looks like you guys had so much fun. You all look so HAPPY and that makes me happy. I absolutely loved the pictures of Jordan in Florida; they're all great, but my favorite is the ones at the beach - so cute! I miss you guys so much - we can't wait to see you in a few weeks!