Peyton had her first day of Preschool on Monday and she did great! She is in Mr. Richards homeroom this year and now loves that she can play in the gym and bounce balls each morning. She LOVES gym class. She is excited to be one of the "big kids" this year, but is a little sad that Jordan isn't there any more. When I picked her up from school yesterday she kept asking "where is Jordan?" and I would tell her "kindergarten" and she would say "ahhhhh." She was so sad that she won't have Jordan to play with in the afternoons anymore. However, once we got home and it was just her and Lucy and I, it was a whole different story. She kept saying, "Its my turn to pick out a new book." "Its my turn to pick out what we play next." I think she will get used to being the biggest kid at home for a few hours each day :)
 |
Peyton heading to 3's Preschool. She loves her new Elsa and Anna backpack and ballerina lunch box. When she grows up, she wants to be a Mommy. The way she takes care of her babies now, she will be a good one! |
 |
| Heading into school! Her back pack is as big as her. |
No comments:
Post a Comment