YAY - we were so excited to wake up and see the Easter bunny had come. He left empty Easter baskets right in front of our doors and there was candy left in a trail from our rooms all the way down the stairs. I told Mommy and Daddy I really hoped the Bunny brought me Pink Peep Chicks and I was so excited when he actually did!!!
![]() |
| Peyton hunting with her baby - 7:30 am and already has a Peep Chick in her hand. |
![]() |
| I couldn't wait to bite into the Peep Chick I found. |
![]() |
| Hunting is sooooooo much fun. |
![]() |
| More eggs for Peyton. She was pretty good at finding them and couldn't wait to open them. |
| Loving her eggs. |
| The bunny brought me a Sophia the First dress and Doc McStuffins character set. I was thrilled! |
![]() |
| Peyton got all of this fun stuff too but all she cared about was the eggs and candy. |
![]() |
| I love my new dress! |
![]() |
| Me dressing up in my new clothes. Peyton is in the background doing what she did all day - eating candy. |
![]() |
| More candy |
![]() |
| and still more candy for Peyton. Next year she will realize the toys are the cool part! |









No comments:
Post a Comment