We have been counting down to our trip to Disney World for 26 days. Mommy and Daddy gave us a box on Easter that had all sorts of goodies in it for our trip. We had no idea what it was but were so excited to find out! Inside there was a toy airplane with a plane ticket on it, a new swim suit, and a new outfit to wear there. I was most excited by the little toy plane. I have never had a toy plane before and have told all my friends I got one. Mommy and Daddy told us all about where we are staying and who we get to meet. Do you know what I am most excited about after hearing all of that? Sleeping in the same room with Mommy and Daddy (Mommy and Daddy do not seem as thrilled about this part). I am so excited about that part that I have told all of my teachers at school and even told my entire ballet class that "I am going to Disney World and get to sleep in the same room as Mommy and Daddy and Peyton!" We have been counting down for so many days and our trip is finally here!
 |
| Waiting to open our special box. |
 |
| Oh my goodness, I can't believe it! |
 |
| Here was our countdown when it was all full. It is now empty!!!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment