We went to the zoo yesterday and it was just amazing. You could see pretty tulips everywhere you looked. Tulips and roses are my favorite flowers so I was in heaven. I like all of the colors but not the white ones. We had a great morning at the zoo, the animals were out and the crowds were not so we got to do everything we wanted (its not always that way on such a pretty day).
| Fields of tulips. Yes, I wore my butterfly wings the entire day. |
![]() |
| Pretty butterfly posing for Bebop. |
| Peyton and I love the peacocks and this one knew it and put on a show for us. |
| Peyton with all of the purple tulips. Potty training is hard when she carries 2 drinks around with her :) |
| Look who loves the carousel! |
| Peyton loves this tiger...she likes to play with it.... |
| give it a kiss..... |
| and a big ROAR! |
| Peyton's roar is fierce and she scared it away. |
![]() |
| Peyton loves to get out of her stroller and run, run, run. |
![]() |
| Mommy thought Peyton did such a good job running, so I showed her I can too. |
| Tulips galore! |
| So pretty! |
| Seriously - can it get any prettier. Mommy was in awe the whole time. |
| Every curb is a balance beam for Peyton |
| Mommy and her pretty girls! |
| And one more! |



No comments:
Post a Comment