BeBop took me for a little outing just the two of us to pick out a tennis racket. Instead of just the racket, we came back with a new tennis skirt, shirt, racket, and trainer balls (I call them McDonalds balls because they are yellow with a big letter "M" on them (Bebop says that is a "W")). My racket is so pretty - it is white with pink and blue on it. Bebop even let me pick out a smiley face "eraser" to put on my racket just like she has. Bebop showed me her racket and it is all black. I told her, "I bet you are jealous because my racket is pink and blue and yours is just black." So now I am all set with all of the gear I need and can't wait for Bebop to give me some lessons.
![]() |
| Getting ready to swing.... |
![]() |
| Big follow through...... |
| really big swing..... |
| Loving this game |
![]() |
| Here's my new racket and outfit....pretty fancy isn't it? |
![]() |
| And my new trainer ball (no attitude here) |




No comments:
Post a Comment