Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Memaw!

Daddy and Memaw share a birthday only 2 days apart so we celebrated both on Sunday. Peyton and I went to the pottery place and made Memaw some pretty cool gifts for her birthday that we were excited to give to her. It was the first time Peyton actually sat and painted at the pottery place so that was pretty cool. I picked out Memaw's cake too - a heart because I love her. We colored it purple because she loves purple and I do too!

Happy Birthday Memaw! We love you so much!
Blowing out the candles with Sophia!
Memaw had a lot more candles than Daddy did so there were 5 people blowing out Memaws candles while I worked on Daddy's cake alone (can you tell it was really hard work for me to blow them out?)
Since it is so close to Easter we decided to color some Easter eggs during the "party." I was pretty proud of my eggs and Peyton thought the egg dye was to splash in so didn't get to do many eggs :)

Happy Birthday Memaw! We love you!

Love,
Jordan and Peyton

No comments: