Yesterday was Daddy's birthday and he was the big 33! I had been planning his "party" all week....making him homemade gifts, drawing him a card, shopping at the mall, and even planning the perfect birthday cake.
 |
| Here is Daddy's perfect birthday cake. I picked it out myself and even let Mommy borrow my doll for the cake. Daddy's favorite princess is Jasmine because she is so pretty (and she wears a bikini). |
 |
| Helping Daddy blow out the candles. |
 |
| "Do you like your cake Daddy? Isn't it pretty?" |
 |
| Here's the whole party celebrating Daddy's birthday and Memaws too (hers is tomorrow). |
 |
Here is the card I made Daddy all by myself! It says "Rise and Shine Dad! Today is your big day! 33
Then I drew my whole family...I am the tall one on the far right, then Daddy is before me, then Mommy, then Peyton and then my friend Caitlin (sometime I call her my sister too). |
 |
| I made Daddy a pencil holder for his desk. |
 |
| Isn't it pretty? |
 |
Peyton made Daddy a card all by herself too! She is getting pretty good at painting and coloring - especially when she focuses her attention on the paper and not her arms, legs and face!
 |
Doesn't Daddy's desk look awesome! He texted this picture to Mommy today and I said, "Wow - Daddy's desk looks so pretty I bet all of his work friends walk by and want to steal all of this beautiful art!" Then I said, "Hey Peyton, do you see that picture of me at the bottom (bottom right - black frame) - this is me when I was born!" (umm - Jordan you are 2.5 years old there :)
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Love,
Jordan (and Peyton too!) |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment