Grandpa and I celebrated his retirement, and he says he has a lot of road trips planned for Mondays and Wednesdays. I just can't wait for more lap time with Grandpa.
Hey - that's my ball. This was my first swim lesson at the YMCA.
This floating thing is no problem. I love looking at all of the flags on the ceiling and floating in Daddy's arms.
Seriously - how cute am I in my new suit? It is even a halter top. If you think this is cute, wait until you see my cover-up!
Well, this week was a big week for me and for my Grandpa. Grandpa retired this week after working for 40 years at RA Jones. Daddy tells me this means Grandpa does not have to work anymore, but little does he know that taking care of me a few times a week is really a full time job. I am already making a list of all the things I want to do with him this summer with all his new found time. He thinks he is going to get to do a lot of fishing, but I may have some other plans.
This week was big for me because I got to go to my first swim lesson. I just love the water and was the only baby to keep putting my face in the water. Mommy and Daddy told me not to drink the water, but I liked to lick it - turns out that isn't so good on the digestive system. Guess Mommy and Daddy were right, but they were the ones that had to clean up the mess so the joke is on them. The lessons were fun, we swam in circles singing songs and chasing balls all around the pool, but we had to stop a little early because the swim team had to practice. Mommy and Daddy tell me that I could be good enough to do that someday, but they hope I get into a different sport so they don't have to take me to swim practice at 4:00 am.
Our family also had a big week, they started putting the cabinets into our new house, I will post some pictures soon, but it is really starting to look like home. Gotta run to bed because I am pooped after a long, fun weekend.
Love ya,
Jordan
1 comment:
You look like such a big girl Jordan! I can tell you will be a great swimmer! I love you and miss oyu!
Post a Comment