Nothing like celebrating with a good bottle and a beautiful tutu (thanks Aunt B!)
Have you ever heard of balloons? These things are awesome. I was squealing and rolling on the ground with Daddy's birthday balloons.
Birthday Cheers with Daddy
We love each other THIS much!!!
Well, this post is a shout out to my Daddy. It is his 30th birthday today! That must be old because I can't even count that high. Mommy says that means Daddy is really old, but that isn't news to me. I always thought Daddy was old. We had our own little party tonight complete with birthday balloons, good drinks (I even got my own bottle) and a good steak. Daddy got lots of presents that I got to open. I just love birthdays because somehow I always get to open presents. I really lucked out.
You may have heard that our whole family was sick for the last 4 days. I have never really been sick so the stomach flu was not the most fun time of my life so far. We all ended up home on a sick day on Monday. Mommy and Daddy say I was a pretty sad looking girl. All I wanted to do was snuggle, which I think they secretly liked. I am usually way too busy for that nonsense, but when my tummy hurt, it was all I wanted. Tonight was the first real dinner we ate since Friday, so it was great that it coincided with Daddy's birthday. It made it a true celebration. We are all feeling better now and I am especially starving. I can't seem to catch up from all of the meals I missed :)
Well, I am sure there will be many more birthday celebrations for Daddy over the next weekend, so I will be sure to report back with details. I did not know that other people's birthdays last over one week, I thought it was only me.
Love you all.
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment