The kitchen is almost done, the granite just got installed this week and the lights are almost finished. Mommy is really excited to see the kitchen almost done.
The island is huge! I think we can get all my little friends sitting around it and even more!
This is Mommy and Daddy's planning desk in the kitchen and it is also going to hold their grown up juice (a wine cooler and wine rack).
I'm a model, I climbed up on the steps and sat here all by myself to pose for my portrait for Mommy and Daddy.
This is Mommy and Daddy's bathroom the shower is huge and now you can see Mommy's vanity (It is much bigger than Daddy's)
They also finished our fireplace, Mommy and Daddy are really excited by the stone, but it is so tall I cannot even see the top, even if I really try hard!
Hey Everyone,
Are you excited? I am! We just went to see our new house and it is almost done! I was running all around the house and Mommy was chasing me while Daddy took pictures. Mommy says she might be regretting having all this room b/c it is just more room for me to run and her to chase. It was a big week at the house, they installed the cabinets, granite, lights, stone fireplace, siding, and they are starting to paint. Next week the driveway will go in and they will finish up the plumbing and hardwood floors. We may even be moving in Easter Weekend, Daddy is not as confident in that as the builder, but they may finally surprise us in a good way.
It has also been an exciting week around our apartment as the weather has been beautiful. We have gone for walks every night and gone to the park a bunch of times. I am getting really good at climbing up the playyards, swinging in the swings, and going down the slides all by myself. Even cooler though was last night when Mommy and Daddy took me to the park and we had pizza and juice (Mommy and Daddy had grown-up juice). Then I got to walk the dog all by myself, do you believe that? We have a video to prove it, but our computer is out of memory so we can't upload any video to the site. We are going to get a new one when we get into the new house so I will upload this outrageous video then. Mommy and Daddy say they have a couple of other funny videos and they will upload those as well.
Anyway, I have to go get some rest since we are going to the zoo this afternoon and see the bears.
Love ya,
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment